1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
2. How many times have you been in total?
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
Walking through Central Plaza, and peeking around the bandstand to see Main Street U.S.A completely empty with Sleeping Beauty Castle proudly nestled at the top during Extra Magic Hours!
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
Has to be Big Thunder Mountain. Having been on the Walt Disney World version, I think Disneyland Paris’ is better. There seems to be more of a sense of surprise, and darkness. Plus you can only get a picture on it in Paris!
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
Hotel Santa Fe
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
Either Silver Spur Steakhouse or Casey’s Corner. What a hot dog!!!!
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
Take pictures with Main Street and Sleeping Beauty Castle. Then attempt to relieve the Stone of its Sword.
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
Was neither, until we got to Disneyland Paris. Never got and in Walt Disney World but could resist a few pins in Disneyland Paris. Oh no, what have I started……
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean like they have in Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
Yes definitely! Although I thinks its great how it is.
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
The Flight of Peter Pan as it was closed when we were there, and Phantom Manor escaped us.
11. Before you do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
We like to take it as it comes but generally go round the parks clockwise.
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
The 20th Anniversary Song, ‘Magic Everywhere’. So catchy and fits the new Parade perfectly. My favourite parade from Disney I think. Although Walt Disney World’s Main Street Electrical Parade is awesome!
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Sleeping Beauty Castle, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, Animagique and of course Disney Dreams!
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
Some kind of Lion King simulator. As though your Zazu flying through different scenes of the film. Swooping into the valley during the stampede and then they could make it seem like Rafiki is holding you over the edge of Pride Rock like he does with Simba. Would have to be in Adventureland.
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
In the Emporium. One of my favourite places. I could browse until the sun comes up and leg it to Big Thunder Mountain before the queue’s arrive.
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris during the 20th Anniversary Celebrations, if so when?
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
Pirates Of The Caribbean, would love to wear that outfit.
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
Longer opening hours. Later nights.
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
Seeing Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dam walking around and ignoring guests as they asked for pictures and autographs. Hilarious.
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
What’s not to love. There is something for everyone, young and old. The ultimate form of escapism, the magical way!
You can follow Nick on Twitter: @wwenick
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to email@example.com and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.