1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
2. How many times have you been in total?
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
Has to be walking underneath Main Street Station and seeing the castle for the first time.
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. I love how there is never a long queue and it is just an amazing ride overall.
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
Usually stay in the Hotel Santa Fe.
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
Has to be all of the restaurants, I loved eating at Pizza Planet, and also Cowboy Cookout, they served some amazing burgers! You can’t forget Annettes Diner in Disney Village.
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
Get a Fastpass for Big Thunder Mountain.
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
Pins all the way.
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean like they have in Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
Think I am the only one that wants to keep Pirates Of The Caribbean the way Walt Disney wanted it, without having the introduction of Jack Sparrow. I think there should be one original ride in the world.
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
I think that I would like to go on one of the tours around the park, I have never had the time to fit one in.
11. Before you do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
Sometimes have a general plan at breakfast, but it usually changes when we get there.
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
Has to be Hakuna Matata, it reminds me of when we used to drive to Disneyland Paris, and we could see the Disneyland Hotel in view, and the excitement I felt.
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Big Thunder Mountain, Tour Of Terror, Sleeping Beauty Castle and have a Casey’s Corner HotDog whilst watching Dreams!
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
I would make a Sugar Rush game from Wreck It Ralph, I haven’t decided where I would put it though.
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
It’s A Small World. My mum used to tell me when I was little that the dolls came to life when everyone was asleep.
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris during the 20th Anniversary Celebrations, if so when?
I visited in October 2012, I don’t plan on visiting again until the celebrations are over.
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
I want to work on either Big Thunder Mountain or It’s A Small World or Pirates of the Caribbean. Just because I love the costumes.
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
Wouldn’t change a thing.
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
Every memory is a great memory, I can’t choose just one.
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
The most magical place on earth. Where you can forget all your worries and become a child again.
You can follow Emily on Twitter: @emily_holgate
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to email@example.com and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.