1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
In 1996, when I was 6 years old. My father and my mother brought me to this very special place for the first time.
2. How many times have you been in total?
6 times in total. But I’ve just book the 7th! 😀
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
Being with my father and with my mother at the Disneyland Hotel!
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
Phantom Manor is definitely my favourite attraction. Unique, filled with millions of details that you can find during your first trip, you need to visit the Manor so many times to discover all its secrets. It’s a piece of art, you can smell the passion of the Imagineers. I would pay the entrance fee just to visit the Manor. it’s just magic, strange how I feel so “at home” and welcomed when I get in!
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
I’ve been to Disneyland Hotel and Hotel Cheyenne, but most of the times I stayed in Santa Fe Hotel, which quickly became my favourite one. So warm, comfortable, not luxurious as the others but is my home!
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
Plaza Gardens Restaurant. I love atmosphere, the music, and of course the food!
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
Phantom Manor. After a little walk down Main Street which is my favourite land.
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
Some Pins, but I’m not a collector. I love to collect Disneyland Paris t-shirts!
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean like they have in Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
Well, I got fond of Pirates of the Caribbean before the beautiful film came out. But now I guess that for new generations it would be nice to find the characters of the film into the attraction. I would like to find Barbossa 🙂 but not to modify to much the attraction, as it is a piece of art as it is now.
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
Tower of Terror tour.
11. Before you do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
I usually plan my meals, but I never do what I planned 🙂
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
Attractions soundtracks, or land soundtracks. My favourite are in my telephone playlist!
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Phantom Manor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Taniere du Dragon, the Castle and Space Mountain.
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
Well, first of all I would like to keep Captain Eo where it is. Maybe next to it building this new Star Wars land!
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
Of course Phantom Manor.
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris during the 20th Anniversary Celebrations, if so when?
I did, in May. It was my very special experience as I went there by myself for the first time. As it was awesome, I’ll go again this month!
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
I would like to be a tour guide in Disneyland Park!
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
They don’t sell memory cards, that was quite a problem for me last time!
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
Visiting the Phantom Manor in nighttime, being alone in the “elevator”.
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
It’s the place where everybody has fun, and we can be pirates in the morning and transform into princess later.
Alessia is in the process of preparing a blog of her trips to Disneyland Paris and as soon as she has that ready I’m hoping she’ll tell us all where it is so we can read all about them. Alessia is the official translator of the italian forum: tuttodisneyland.com and she has a YouTube channel here. Alessia wants to some day be a tour guide in Disneyland Paris, so maybe someday she’ll be showing you around the happiest place on earth…
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to email@example.com and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.