20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan – Gina Read
1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
Only last year, May 2013!
2. How many times have you been in total?
Only once so far and I’m in love so much that I’m going again in a few weeks (This was written in May, so Gina has been for her 2nd trip!)
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
Seeing the big entrance with the 20th Anniversary decorations everywhere.
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
Space Mountain because I was so nervous to go on it and I’m so glad I did because it is just amazing and gives me such a rush!
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
My family stays are one of the Disneyland Partner hotels just a few minutes away from Disneyland. I would LOVE to stay in a Disneyland Hotel and I will when I finish school and can go out of term time so it will be cheaper..all planned you see!
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
I LOVE The Lucky Nugget Salon in Frontierland. The food is so yummy and quick plus if you get there at the right time there is even live music.
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
What, apart from jumping and scream with excitement?
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
I have one pin 🙁 and I would love to collect them. Every time I go to Disneyland Paris I’m going to try and get at least one so my collection will grow with time. I can’t resist them they are amazing! I really love the Vinylmations too but have never come across any…hopefully there will be some at Disneyland Paris this time. So I have to say pins as I already have one.
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean like they have in Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
To be honest I had to Google it because I have no clue what the question was talking about and I still don’t really know so if anyone does please let me know! (Take a look here)
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
So much! This time I go I’m going to try and do more of the character meet ups and get photos and autographs as I didn’t get to do that last time much. In the future I would love to stay in a Disneyland Hotel.
11. Before you go do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
A bit of both..we discuss some plans of what we would like to do and try but we also just go with the flow as well. I love how you don’t have to plan Disney as it is just there and you know what is going to happen which I need to know.
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
Do you Believe and Magic Everywhere which was the parade music when it was the 20th Anniversary. The words and tune are just so uplifting and happy and I think just sums up the Disneyland experience.
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Peter Pan’s Flight, it’s a small world, Space Mountain, Disney Dreams! and the evening parade at the Disney Park.
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
The new Snow White mine ride or Ariel ride from New Fantasyland as they both look amazing!
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
That’s a weird question…but probably in Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in the middle of the park. You would have a great view and it would just be magical!
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris when Ratatouille: the Ride opens?
Well I’m going in a few weeks so the Ratatouille ride won’t be open so I’m not planning to visit at the moment. I’m also not the biggest fan of Ratatouille even though the ride looks cool.
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
Defiantly being a face character of one of the princesses or Tinker Bell. I would love to do the meet and greets and be on the parade…it’s a dream ♥
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
The huge crowds of people when characters do random or unplanned meet ups. I think that there should be a queue still or something as older children and adults want to see the characters too!
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
Watching Disney Dreams! at night. It was just so magical and I saw it the first night of my trip and just thought this is magic and it’s gunna be great! The music and clips on the castle with all the fireworks were just pure Disney magic and made my Disneyland experience even better!
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
I feel accepted to be me. I feel home ♥
You can follow Gina on her website, Twitter and Instagram.
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to email@example.com and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.