1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
A school trip in February 2010.
2. How many times have you been in total?
I’ve been 3 times, the school trip and twice with my boyfriend, Chris, who also attended the school trip but at that time we hated each other.
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
I don’t count my first visit as we had to stay in groups of four and my group wasn’t up for anything and on the second day, which was the last, someone left their park ticket at the hotel and we spent the day in an arcade in Disney Village so I’ve erased the entire trip from my memory. Therefore my first memory that I haven’t erased as to be walking down Main Street, U.S.A. and taking in the beautiful sights whilst I stood with goosebumps.
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Ratatouille, I can’t choose a favourite I just love them all. It’s hard to explain why, I’ve always like “Runaway Trains” but then Big Thunder Mountain has taken it to the next level where nothing compares in my eyes and Pirates of the Caribbean is my boyfriend’s favourite ride and it’s rubbed off a little on me, then Ratatouille amazed me when I visited a couple weeks ago, it’s the best 4D experience I’ve ever come across.
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
On our school trip we stayed at Hotel Cheyenne whilst with my boyfriend we always tend to stay at Sequoia Lodge.
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
I’ve not eaten in any of the restaurants in the park, I like to eat in the Disney Village where my favourite has to be Annette’s Diner.
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
Main Street, U.S.A. and through the Castle to take in the views and feel at home again.
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
I’ve got a singular Vinylmation, Bullseye from Toy Story. I want more of that series but to my understanding they don’t sell them any more.
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean
No, I like Pirates of the Caribbean as it is. I watched a ride-through of Walt Disney World’s Pirates of the Caribbean and I didn’t like the addition of Captain Jack Sparrow or the singular dainty drop.
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
Tower of Terror as I queued up for it on my last visit and got to the doors of the Library and just felt like I was going to be sick so we didn’t bother and exited. I think it was a mixture and nerves and an unsettled stomach from the day before. I would also be up going on Panoramagique, we were planning to on our last visit but when we got round to it, it was closed due to strong winds and didn’t open again before we left.
11. Before you go do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
We just see what happens when we are there, although I will be aware of times of shows and parades and look into the food each restaurant serves and whether I would eat anything on the menu so I don’t waste time going to a restaurant when I don’t like anything they serve.
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
Magic Everywhere as it gives me goosebumps and I happily sing along whilst getting emotional as the parade passes.
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Main Street U.S.A, Sleeping Beauty Castle, Big Thunder Mountain, Disney Magic on Parade and Disney Dreams!
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
That’s tough as I’ve only ever visited Disneyland Paris… Maybe, Toy Story Mania as I’m a Toy Story fan.
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
Main Street, U.S.A.
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris when Ratatouille: the Ride opens?
Yes, I visited a couple weeks ago at the beginning of September.
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
A Villain, as my height allows me to be that.
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
No, other than the rude visitors but there’s nothing Disneyland Paris can do about that.
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
It’s hard to choose a singular memory, either riding Big Thunder Mountain when the sun was setting, meeting Mickey Mouse as he was the first character I met or meeting Alice and The Mad Hatter, who were my first face characters that I met.
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
… it brings out your inner child and fills your days with joy and happiness.
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to firstname.lastname@example.org and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.