1. When did you first visit Disneyland Paris?
2. How many times have you been in total?
3. What’s your first memory of Disneyland Paris?
Dancing for music in garage with sister =D
4. What’s your favourite attraction and why?
I can’t choose one. But like first I choose Big thunder Mountain. It’s very adrenaline ride and it’s funny see people in the queue when you go trough Fastpass.
5. Where do you stay when you visit Disneyland Paris?
Once in Kyriad, second time in Disneyland Hotel. We stay only for 2 nights. We just want try something luxury. It was quite expensive, but see Dreams! from bed was magical.
6. Where’s your favourite place to eat?
Absolutely Disney blockbuster café
7. What you do first when you get to Disneyland Paris?
Make some pictures from before castle
8. Pins, Vinylmations or neither?
9. Do you want to see the Captain Jack Sparrow brought to the Disneyland Paris Pirates of the Caribbean like they have in Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
Yes, yes, yes. It’s look really funny.
10. Is there anything in Disneyland Paris you have never done that still would like to do?
Captain EO and Toy Story Playland.
11. Before you do you plan yours days or just see what happens when you are there?
I plan it, cause I want try everything in both parks. My plans always fail =)
12. What piece of music or song do you most associate with Disneyland Paris and why?
Parade and Dreams! music. It’s to much magical. And when I hear this songs again (from telephone or from movies) I remember nice moments
13. If you had to make someone a fan of Disneyland Paris by showing them 5 attractions/buildings/shows – what would they be?
Prior to the passage of the main gate, I gave him a hand in front of eyes and I gave it away at the beginning of Main Street, U.S.A. Then I take him to Dumbo, Pirates of the Caribbean, It’s A Small World and like last one to Dreams!
14. If you could add one new attraction to Disneyland Paris what would it be and where would you put it?
I miss Splash Mountain after Curious Labyrinth (and Pixie Hollow to small forest before It’s A Small World).
15. If you could spend one night anywhere in Disneyland Paris, except the hotels, where would it be?
In sleeping beauty castle (or Tower of Terror =D)
16. Are you planning to visit Disneyland Paris during the 20th Anniversary Celebrations, if so when?
I was here twice during celebrations.
17. If you could be a Cast Member for a day in Disneyland Paris, where would you work?
As face character for Alice or Tink =)
18. Is there anything you dislike about Disneyland Paris or would change?
I do not like the tunnel which passes Disneyland train in Frontierland. It is not possible to see the geysers.
19. What’s your single greatest memory of Disneyland Paris?
I have small funny talk with CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
20. In no more than 20 words I love Disneyland Paris because…
Is place you never forget and your dreams come true in same time when you enjoy a lot of funny.
Nikola is from the Czech Republic and can follow her on Twitter: @NikyInNeverland
Want to be featured in 20 Questions with a Disneyland Paris Fan? Just email the answers to the questions, which can be found here, to email@example.com and let everyone know what you love about Disneyland Paris and why it’s the happiest place on Earth.